To have a Sewer Tap located:

RWRA is a member of the Kentucky Underground Protection (“BUD” –
which stands for Before You Dig) utility locating sytem.  To have your
sewer tap located, please call the ‘BUD’ one-call center at “811”.  Upon receiving a ‘BUD’ notice, RWRA shall attempt to field locate the sewer tap within two (2) business days (unless an emergency is noted) to the best of the Agency’s ability, based on available information.

Before digging, it is required by State Law to notify the
Kentucky Underground Protection, Inc. one-call center,
with your intentions to dig.

Call “811” – This is a FREE call.

(c) 2012 - Regional Water Resource Agency - 1722 Pleasant Valley Road - (270) 687-8440